Alpha Lifting Column 10,000N (1000kg) up to 18mm/second
The Alpha Lifting Column is designed in column form for industrial applications with high overhung load. Ideal for assembly jigs, machine tables, display and computer benches.
Used mainly synchronised the systems are used in many Medical and Pharmaceutical applications worldwide. Industrial Devices have supplied many hundreds of systems over the last 15 years.
The Alpha Electric Column has proved itself as being very reliable and robust, raising and lowering equipment costing in excess £50,000.
Applications include Medical, Pharmaceutical, Funeral Care, Industrial, Motorhome, Leisure, Motorsport, Equine Transport and Healthcare, to name a few.
Once in position the Alpha Colum system will not back drive or move due to the ACME screw technology used for the lead screw.
- 1000N (100Kg) at 18mm/second
- 2000N (200Kg) at 12mm/second
- 3000N (300kg) at 8mm/second
- 10,000N (1000kg) at 5mm/second
- Stroke up to 900mm
- Supply 110vAC, 240vAC
- 24v DC (standard)
- Rating 20% at full load
- Alpha Columns operate stand alone or synchronised with 2, 3 or 4 units
- Repeatability ±1mm (dependent on load characteristics)
- Manufactured from anodised aluminium section the unit are durable and attractive in appearance.
For more information about the Alpha Lifting Column 10,000N (1000kg) up to 18mm/second, please call +44(0)1743 248 700 or click here to Email us.