PMZ10 Industrial Electric Actuator 10,000N (1000kg) up to 130mm/second
Used mainly as individual units the PMZ10 heavy duty industrial electric actuator systems are used in many Industrial and Agricultural applications worldwide. Industrial Devices have supplied many hundreds of systems over the last 15 years.
The PMZ10 actuator is designed for heavy duty industrial applications with high demands and performance requirements. The units are fitted with high quality12v, 24v, 36v or 48v DC motors for long term reliability.
Designed to be a very robust actuator, the PMZ10 actuator is ideal for harsh environments, operating from -20°C in to +65°C .
Applications include Heavy Industrial, Military, Marine and Agricultural to name a few.
Once in position the PMZ10 actuator will not back drive or move due to the lead screw technology with integral brake.
- 500N (50Kg) at 130mm/second
- 2000N (200Kg) at 21mm/second
- 5000N (500Kg) at 10mm/second
- 10,000N (1000kg) at 5mm/second
- Stroke up to 1000mm standard
- Supply 12v, 24v, 36v or 48v DC
- Rating 30% at full load
- Protection IP69K
- Anti-stall protection
- Self locking
- Thermal protection
- Integrated limit switch
- Integrated potentiometer or Hall Sensor position feedback
For more information about the PMZ10 Industrial Electric Actuator 10,000N (1000kg) up to 130mm/second, please call +44(0)1743 248 700 or click here to Email us.
- Manual adjustment during power failure
- Anti-stall protection on push and pull loads
- Integrated Control for synchronisation with other units
- CAN bus and MOD bus control
- Salt spray tested to over 1000 hours